At Imperial Health Services, we are committed to ensuring that our clients are aware of their obligations to The Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health regulations (COSHH).
Duty of care
Under The Health and Safety Work Act 1974, employers have a duty of care to prevent the ill-health of their employees and ensure they are protected from anything that may cause harm during their work duties.
Ill health can compromise the ability to undertake certain occupations resulting in significant risk to the health and safety of employees. Imperial Health Services offers a range of assessments and medicals to ensure you are compliant to health and safety regulations and also minimise any potential litigation.
On or off site
We provide on site support that involves minimal disruption to your work force and maximum ease of access for screenings. With soundproof booths purpose built for in field work, we can carry out our duties in even the noisiest of work spaces. Alternatively, you can opt to have your screenings carried out at any of our convenient locations across the South West and Wales for added confidentiality.
Unlike some of our competitors we don’t have a minimum employee requirement, which allows us to cater for companies of any size and across a range of industries. Our flexible approach allows us to tailor our services and surveys to fit within your budget.
We’ve got you covered
- All equipment used by Imperial Health Services complies with the required standard as stated by Government guidelines. This ensures that all our results are accurate and will hold up to any scrutiny in court.
- All test results are scored by qualified and experienced professionals and presented back to our clients in an easy to understand manner. Test results not only give the numerical scores but also a profile of the employees working history, hobbies and any relevant previous medical issues. Having this in depth understanding allows employers to have a better understanding of their staffs health and well being.
- Any issues identified in a screening will lead to a full survey being carried out. We work closely with our clients to identify what the source of the issue is and create an action plan to fix it.
- Our extensive experience in a range of professional surveys, along with our competitive pricing and high standards is what sets us apart from our competitors.
Professional Screening services include:
- Safety Critical Medicals
- Lung Function Testing (Spirometry)
- Hearing Tests
- Skin Surveillance
- HAVS Assessment
Please get in touch to discuss your specific requirements.