At Imperial Health Services we offer an all-encompassing solution to your health and safety needs in the workplace. Our dedication to commercial safety and occupational health means that we want to ensure your company receives the highest standard of assessment, protection, and surveillance, whilst also minimising any potential litigation.
Health to us is about all areas but we believe your hearing health is so important for your overall health and well being.
Our sister company, Imperial Hearing, part of the Imperial Hearing Group offers expert independent, professional hearing advice, along with providing some of the best hearing technology in the business. With over 15 centres across the UK, Imperial Hearing is one of the most respected independent brands in the country.
Some of the many services that are offered by Imperial Hearing include:
- Hearing tests
- Hearing consultations
- Hearing aid fittings and servicing
- Tinnitus treatment
Imperial Hearing also work with some of the top hearing aid manufacturers and offer a wide range of high-quality hearing aids to ensure they can find the best fit for you. Just a few of the leading brands they supply include Phonak, Widex Starkey, Unitron, and Oticon.
Along with top quality expert hearing care, Imperial Hearing offer equally exciting benefits such as:
- Free no obligation assessments in any of their 15 clinics.
- Free first-class aftercare that includes 1,3 and 6 week follow up appointments. These appointments are used to make any adjustments to your hearing technology and ensure you are listening to the way you want to be.
- Optional finance plans that are interest-free so that you can start hearing in HD straight away, whilst being in control of your payments.
Other benefits include:
- Free servicing and repairs.
- Home visits.
- 2-year warranty on all products purchased.
- Guaranteed 100% satisfaction or your money back
For more information and to arrange a free no obligation hearing assessment visit the website www.imperialhearing.com